Do you think you have what it takes?
Join our entry level Arrive-and-Drive league today!
|The thrill of racing open to all. Welcome to the Canadian Rookie Karting Championship (CRKC). The CRKC is a professionally run amateur racing league opened to racing enthusiasts of all ages. Our program is designed for all rookies and/or beginners and everything is provided from the high performance racing kart, track time, licensing, training, damages, fuel and even your own approved racing helmet. Races are conveniently scheduled on a bi-weekly basis to accommodate any life style, and competitors simply choose a day of the week that satisfies their time table, show up on that day, and experience the ultimate racing experience in a controlled, professional racing environment.
- World Champion Intrepid racing karts are provided.
- Racing karts are capable of speeds up to 75km per hour.
- Racing karts are equipped with adjustable seats to fit all shapes and sizes.
- Racing karts utilize a soft compound slick tire for maximum handling capabilities.
- Racing karts equipped with real time live timing devices located on steering wheel.
The Class Structure:
- YOUTH SERIES: Ages 8 to 12 – Start your son or daughter today!
- TEEN SERIES: Ages 12 to 18 – The perfect activity to keep you busy!
- ADULT SERIES: Ages 18 and up – Average age 39. Beginners welcomed!
- Annual Membership: $99.99 – Drivers MUST be members to use high performance karts.
- Annual Photo Racing Licence: $10.00 – Drivers MUST provide licence on all race days.
- Event Entry Fee (Pit Pass): $60.00 – Includes everything you need to go racing.
- Mandatory Neck Support Brace: $39.99 – Mandatory for all on track activities.
- Do to capacity restraints there are no refunds.
- Race days are scheduled on a bi-weekly basis on the day of your choice.
- Racing season runs from April to October. Rain or shine.
- All three classes (youth/teen/adult) participate on each scheduled race day.
- Event Entry Fee includes 1.5hrs of open practice + 5min qualifying session + 12 lap race.
- Race days vary in length based on participation. Average race day takes approx. 3 hours.
- All race days conclude with a medal ceremony awarding the top 3 drivers in each class.
- Annual Champions receive Scholarship opportunities to race in the Toronto Racing Association of Karters in the following season.
- All drivers are required to read/understand the CRKC Rules and Regulations package.
- All drivers must provide their own neck support brace. Helmets are provided.
- Goodwood Kartways provides everything required for you to go racing with the understanding that all members must dress appropriately with no skin exposed.